I came across (via Google News Alerts) a couple of Babymouse mentions online.
First up is a library Reader of the Week recognized by the Albert Lea (Minnesota) Tribune:
That's Claire Jones, about whom we learn the following:
Claire Jones is 9 years old and will be in fourth grade at Lakeview School. Her parents are Brady and Wendy Jones and she has two brothers Ben, 13, and Daniel, 11. She has a dog named Buddy and her favorite things to do are paint and shop. Her favorite book is “Camp Babymouse” by Jennifer and Matthew Holm. She likes the whole series because the books are funny and have good stories in them and she likes the authors.Go, Claire! (And if she has a dog named "Buddy," wait until she gets to Babymouse: Puppy Love!)
Then, I came across the Cooking With The Kids blog, the authors of which are participating in the latest Web meme (read: chain letter):
We've Been Tagged!Cooking Kid Sabrina noted, as one of her random facts:
How funny - our mom tagged us! Even though she already knows all this stuff about us, she thought it would be nice if we shared this with our readers. And we thought she was the only one that read our blog!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up
3. Babymouse series books are my favorite - the books are about a middle-school aged mouse named "Babymouse", and she loves cupcakes, surfing and reading.Cooking with the Kids finally led me to the site Cupcake Hero. It's like Iron Chef, only with cupcakes. Check out the dee-lish-looking recipes.